Learn and Apply Essential XM Principles to Help Your Business Thrive
The UWEBC, in collaboration with Qualtrics XM Institute, is proud to bring this Boot Camp in the Discipline of Experience Management exclusively to the UWEBC network.
UWEBC membership is not required to participate in this Boot Camp.
Customer Experience (CX) has risen to be a top focus for all organizations, blending Customer Service and Marketing as customer journeys now blend the physical with the digital. The more we learn about how our customers’ perceptions of their experiences with our brands are formed, the more we realize how important and intertwined their experiences with our teams, products and communication channels are. In that context, Gartner research has found the brands that are most successful in this area have adopted a “total experience strategy to elevate the connection between customers and employees by reimagining each experience, tying them together, and closing the gaps.” Organizations will increasingly need new leaders that can see this ecosystem and break through the silos to create the experiences they want to be known for.
Experience Management (XM) is a discipline that encompasses customer, employee, product, and brand experiences. This Boot Camp teaches the fundamental competencies required to build and mature your XM, CX, and EX programs. In doing so, it will provide an unparalleled opportunity to look at your business through a new lens, giving you the language and tools to raise the bar on experiences with your brand.
Following three, full-day in-person classroom sessions, instructed by expert Greg Chase of the Qualtrics XM Institute, attendees have the opportunity to fortify their learning by participating in three virtual collaborative learning sessions with classmates, facilitated by UWEBC Customer Service Practice Director Matthew Cone, to share and discuss experiences around applying the methods, processes, and tools learned in the class.
Benefits and Outcomes
- Learn concepts, methods and tools for developing and maturing an XM strategy, encompassing customer and employee experience.
- Become part of an engaged learning community of fellow XM practitioners you can tap into along the journey to incorporate the discipline of XM into your organization.
- Discover other XM resources available from Qualtrics XM Institute and the UWEBC.
- Be prepared to test for XM Fundamentals Certification from XM Institute, should you wish to do so.
Three full-day, in-person sessions, on the UW-Madison campus:
- August 23-25, 2023, 9:00am-4:00pm each day
Also includes three virtual follow-up sessions: one to review for XM Fundamentals Certification, and two to share and discuss experiences around applying class concepts with classmates, all facilitated by UWEBC Customer Service Practice Director Matthew Cone.
- September 8, 2023, 9:00am-12:00pm
- September 22, 2023, 9:00am-12:00pm
- October 20, 2023, 9:00am-12:00pm
Interested in this Boot Camp, but unable to attend this time for whatever reason?