The UWEBI conducts multi-disciplinary research enhancing the competitiveness of Wisconsin industry.
The UW E-Business Institute (UWEBI) is a campus-wide University of Wisconsin-Madison initiative conducting multi-disciplinary research on e-business strategies, emerging information technologies, and innovative business practices. The UWEBI’s overarching goal: enhance the competitiveness of Wisconsin industry.
UWEBI – WMEP Collaborative Partnership
The UWEBI has established a collaborative partnership with the Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership to assist Wisconsin manufacturers in learning and applying business best practices, expanding the body of knowledge related to the successful adoption of e-business and related technologies and strategies.
Research and Projects
Current areas of research include:
- Digital business innovation and transformation
- Customer experience excellence
- Industrial data analytics and intelligent decision-making
- Data science and AI-enabled business process improvement and automation
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Smart manufacturing and connected enterprise
- Supply chain management and optimization